PRESIDENT – Mr P Hughes VICE PRESIDENTS – Mrs B Appleyard
Club Chairman – Phil Bond 07796933052
Club Secretary – Roy Golding O7770264910
Club Treasurer – John Maxwell 07551094063
Club Match Secretary Geoff Ward 07717202088
SWIM CLEARING OFFICERS
Holiday Inn Lake Filton Terry Sullivan 07968086575
Hunters Lake Jim Burt 07813 484655
Christopher’s Lake Derek Higgs 07768 854202 / John Maxwell 07551 094063
Bowds Lake Donald Leatt 07932646626
Burton (Marshes) Lake Donald Leatt
Club Water Management Officer Phil Bond
MEMBERSHIP & GUEST TICKET DETAILS AVAILABLE ON THE HOME PAGE
HEALTH & SAFETY
Please consider the environment and risks within these while carrying out the sport which we all undertake
Think about natural hazards like bank erosion,
Remember there maybe over head power lines around, so take this into account while carrying your rods/poles
Always carryout any checks before you commence your fishing to ensure the area where you are positioned is a safe environment.
You are responsible for your and others safety whilst you are on any of our waters. The club cannot be held responsible for any injuries incurred
If you discover something which you believe is unsafe to yourself and other members of your club, then report this immediately to your committee, dont ignore it.
There are Signing in/out books at our lake locations, as part of H&S requirements ensure you sign these as and when required.
- The Club shall be called the Cross Hands Angling Club.
- All committee meetings shall be held at a venue to be decided by the committee.
- An Annual General Meeting shall be held on the first Thursday in March at which the committee comprising Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer shall be elected.
- The management of the club shall be vested in the committee.
- Max. Club membership numbers for the club will be at the discretion of the committee
- Junior members must be aged 16 or under on 1st May, or in full time education. All juniors must be accompanied by an adult.
- All membership be reviewed annually.
- Each years annual subscription shall be decided at the preceding AGM.
- All club matches will be fished in accordance with the Match Secretary’s instructions, and/or NFA rules as appropriate. Club Matches are for Club Members Only unless agreed prior with the relevant Match Secretary.
- All club trophies are perpetual and cannot be owned or won outright. All trophies are property of the club.
- Any dispute amongst members that pertains to club business shall be referred to the Committee for resolution.
- Any expenditure shall be repaid by the treasurer on production of a receipt to enable him to keep a true record.
- All members must attend two (2) work party sessions per season or financial penalties may occur.
- All full honorary committee members will receive a complimentary tab in appreciation of their work on behalf of the club.
- No fishing permitted during official club swim clearing sessions.
- No fish to be removed from any of our waters.
Members failing to follow club rules will be referred to the Committee at the next committee meeting.
Further list of rules on membership card.
Holiday Inn Hotel, Hambrook BS16 1QX
Hunters Lake, Clutton BS39 5QL
Bowds Lake, Wiltshire SN15 4JA
The Marshes Lake , Burton SN14 7LP
CHRISTOPHER’S Horton Road Chipping Sodbury BS37 6PN
River Frome Winterbourne Down BS36 1BY
River Frome, 2nd field above Damsons Bridge 6 Platforms now in place..
John Thompson,Martin Fox, Martin Fare, Phil Bond, Cliff Taynton, Roy Golding
All members of the Crosshands Angling Club act as official club baliffs.
THE CLUB CONSTITUTION
- The aim of the club is to provide the opportunity for all members to purse their angling interests sociably
- The requirements of “1” above shall be financed by members annual subscriptions, supplemented by occasional fund raising events.
- All monies accruing from “2” above shall finance the majority interest of the club only. Club funds must never be employed to realize profit for any individual member.
- Should the club dissolve, all funds and assets shall be realized and all outstanding accounts settled. All monies remaining thereafter shall be dispersed as agreed by the membership.